Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Crapload of Shows, Part 3

See how much I love you, dear readers??? I should be going over the incredibly thick, annoying file on Clarence Thomas that I have to read for that blasted government class (there's more on that on my regular blog), but instead I'm updating for you. Awww... No, seriously, I know it's been like forever, but I've been busy with school and crap. So I have no choice but to combine all of my opinions into one long post, k??? We begin with...

CSI:Miami~ H is gonna be a daddy!!!!

Probably a single one, too, because anyone with a rudimentary grasp of exactly what causes cells to reproduce like crazy (not good when you have cancer) will know that it is hormones. Like estrogen. And anyone with a rudimentary grasp of women or pregnancy or the world in general will know that when you're pregnant, your body goes crazy and makes tons and tons of estrogen.

Bye, bye Marisol.

No, no, I don't mean that. I really want her to live and make Horatio happy and everything. Mainly I don't want her to die because that will freak out my mom and I'll never ever be able to watch it in the living room again.

Of course, this is all speculation, really; we'll have to wait for a new episode to find out if she's really going to go through with it. Is Monday's new??? I hope so...

CSI:NY~

Hasn't been new in awhile. Except for that creepy water tower one. Last week's repeat was good, though. I kind of forgot what it was about, but I know that it had the really funny scene where Stella's in her office, giggling on the phone presumably with that Frank guy and then was like, "Um, yeah, I've got to go now," when Mac came in. She should have added, "Plan A just walked in. Call you back."

New episode tonight, though. Yayness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Criminal Minds~

Well, I don't know what is going on in this show. I do, however, know about Billy Graham. That's what was on last week instead. Crazy CBS people. I love you so much and then you screw me over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSI: Regular~

This week we find Grissom and his team...oh, wait. They've disappeared. Instead there are seven foot tall morons throwing a freakin' ball around.

The Apprentice~

Okay, I felt badly for Brent when they did the the numerous "butter" compilations (you know, where he butters everything...like, a lot.) , but now I'm really glad they fired him. Really glad. He bugged me. Although that Charmaine is getting pretty damn annoying, too.

American Idol~

OMG, BARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Barry Manilow was on last night. The one hour of TV that my mom could not rip her eyes away from.

Seriously, if I have to watch Simon mentally undress Katherine McPhee one more time I will throw up. Really. I am not kidding. It's disgusting.

And that gray-haired guy that everybody adores really bugs me. He needs to stop jumping up and down so damn much and just sing. And who told him that matching the suit to the hair and then topping the look off with sneakers was a good idea???

Meanwhile, I love that little Kevin guy. You know, the one who looks like he's thirteen. So adorable. I hope he wins.

Grey's Anatomy~

Maybe less people would die if you'd all stop acting like rabbits and...um...reproducing all the time. Like in the hospital. That can't be sanitary. For anyone.

Various New Shows~

With the midseason repalcements coming in, I've actually started watching a couple of new shows. Now, I'm not a huge Julia Louis Dreyfus fan, but The New Adventures of Old Christine (once you get past the title), is actually quite funny. Sons and Daughters, however, is not. I was looking to this to be the next Arrested Development, but it's nowhere near as funny. And you don't immediately warm to the characters. Any of them. I was quite disappointed.

Final note- Riley from National Treasure is getting a sitcom!!!! Yay- we love Riley!!!!!!!!!!! It's called Teachers, and it's on NBC starting next Tuesday (the 28th) at 8:30. I really hope it's good. He's funny enough to deserve a career. Everybody watch, okay???

Whew, I'm tired. I worked hard on this- comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this really is a large post....you must have spent a "crapload of time" on this blog....it is appreciated by your faithful readers:):)
1 - Miami....oh sooooooooo great last week.....what can I say!!!

2 - CSI-NY....sooooo great and I have seen more of it lately since Law and Order has had reruns.....

3- Criminal Minds....what can I say it is sooooooooo good it could be Jerry's.....:)):):)

4 - CSI - Vegas Baby!!!!....great explanation for where it has gone...I am looking forward to the end of march madness so I can see my fav CSI:)

5 - I don't watch the Apprentice...I only know it from your blog...really not enough hours in the week for every show!!!

6 - Idol...what can I even say...it's Barry and he was in his new Las Vegas home....it just doesn't get better than that...oh yes it does....I could be there too!!!!!!!!! Really all the 11 idols from last night are good....I don't know who I want to win...I like several for all kinds of reasons...

7 - Never saw grey's.....I know you like it so I am sure it is a great show....once again that lack of time thing.......:)

8 - I have NEVER liked Julia L.D....but I have watched all 2 or 3 episodes of her new show and I LOVE it....she's great, the writing is great, the characters are great...I even like the title...I can't believe I am a fan of that show.....

Keep up the great blogs...I love reading and commenting on them..enjoy all your shows tonight...it should be a great tv night....:):):)

rockford said...

hate to have mom freak out and never let csi in the living room again, huh???? Saddness.... anyway, I love your updates - even on the shows I don't watch - it makes me feel like I do watch them -- but where was the lost update???? what if someone is counting on this for their sole info???? Not me - I actually watched it with you this time and - surprise - understood it for the first time.....thanks for the Barry info - it was great to watch!!!! Can't ever beat Barry - he is just too fun - I really want to get to vegas and see him in person again - it has been too long and he does such a great show - but, maybe a dvd will have to do for awhile!!!! Keep up the good work!