Sunday, March 12, 2006

Freakin' Basketball

Programming people are bastards. Absolute freaking bastards.

Apparently, there's some big college basketball thing going on. And no, I'm not pulling a Paris Hilton when she pretended not to know what Wal-Mart is. I really didn't know about this. And guess which network had the good fortune of broadcasting it? CBS.

The only network with anything good on it. Of the hours and hours of television I watch a week, three of it is on other channels. I watch Boston Legal and Lost on ABC and House on FOX. That's it. All of my CSI's are going to be gone for a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob* *bigger sob*

This is worse than the House/World Series debacle of last fall. My CSI's are way more important.

I'm going to go wear black and light some candles. And I had a bunch of other stuff to say about other shows, so maybe I'll put something up later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The people in my family live for March madness.....they work everything else around the madness!!!!!! Good news....you will not miss all your CSI's...I am with you....my March madness would be not having my CSI's to watch....:):):)

rockford said...

I'm so glad you found out that you will have some of your csi friends during March madness - does that take a bit of the madness away --- do you think that is where the name came from...all of the women who hate sports and who were steamin' mad that their shows were not on???? I made it (ok, a little) through miami last night, right?????

Anonymous said...

Oh yes Miami was fabulous last night.....the person I watch it with was able to "watch" most of it also without tooooooo many comments on the types of shows I like to watch:):):):)