Friday, March 31, 2006

Lost and CSI:NY- *faints* (And a couple others)

Oh my freakin' gosh. Lost has been delivering like, well, Lost for the past two weeks. The last couple of minutes of last weeks? *shivers*

Just a quick rundown, Henry Gale is not Henry Gale (like we couldn't have figured that out), Locke is still a crazy who was dumped by the mom from Married...With Children (how sad is that???), he's still nursing a mother of a grudge against Dad, who faked his death only come back and screw up even more of poor Locke's life, and now he has massive puncture wounds in his legs from a scene that I had to watch with a pillow over my head. Sun is preggers, even though Jin can't have kids (Side Note: Won't it be season five or so before her kid is born? Talk about your tedious...). Kate is experimenting with a new hairstyle. It's not going well.
This week we find Locke alone with "Henry Gale" (*cough*OTHER*cough*) who is playing mind games and pitting Locke against Jack. Oh honey. Don't go up against the hot doctor. You will always lose. I don't care how Buddha-serene-creey you've been lately, you will lose. And it will hurt. Jack is beating Sawyer's ass at poker (the poker craze actually started after they were supposed to be stranded on the island. And since I'm fairly certain that the Hatch doesn't get Bravo, I'm not so sure how they're so great at this craze.)

Speaking of the hatch, there was some kind of freaky lockdown and Locke got stuck under the doors, and the Other had to push the buttons (OMG, now he knows the Numbers!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and all sorts of hell broke loose and there was this map that I totally didn't understand.

And Sayid, Charlie, and the Evil Witch are off searcing for the Other's balloon and grave, which they find, and dig up, and discover the body of a dead man with a drivers license on him for Henry Gale from Minnesota. *gasp* And then the episode ended. *gasp again* How many more days till Wednesday???

CSI:NY was also really good. Last week's was good, too, but in Miami it would have been resolved in five minutes because the little boy would have opened up to H and the whole thing would have ended. Apparently Mac isn't quite as endearing. I disagree, but whatever.

This week somebody hijacked a helicopter with a donor organ and killed a bunch of people and stuff. Yeah, it was kind of complicated. And the little crime was a woman who was killed in an alley. She was practically a nun by CSI standards, there were only two different semen deposits found. And one (*gasp*) was from the guy who raped Aiden's friend. You know, the one who was so bad that Aiden falsified evidence and got herself fired for??? Yeah, him. So now Mac and Stella are on a personal revenge quest that will probably drag on to the end of the season.

Oh, and Evil Hot Doctor stole the liver, because his wife needed one. Awww...wait, actually, that's really not nice. And then Mac got all wounded widower on him and was like, "Yeah, well, at least you had time to say goodbye. When Osama killed my wife, I didn't get anything..." Well, he didn't really say that, but Imladris and I filled it in. Awesome episode, though. Next week's is a repeat of the season finale from last year. *cough*WHORE!!!!*cough* BOOO!!!!!!!!!

My other shows have also been delivering like Lost. Criminal Minds was freaking awesome, but Reid has got to learn that explaining hte concept of transference during a makeout session is not hot. And that girl was way too big to be a starlet. She would be like the fat best friend. Don't get me wrong, I would kill to look like her, but have you seen women on TV lately??? Ribs are an attractive accessory.

My Monday night comedies were also quite good. Except How I Met Your Mother was a repeat, which confused me greatly.

And House is finally back on!!!!!!!! WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freakin' happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, good week, TV-wise. I'll watch my CSI:Regular and Without a Trace tape and probably put something up later. Everybody watch Numbers tonight, it's finally back on!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I know about Lost is what I read on your blog...keep up the good work because I don't have time to watch one more show!!!!

Oh yes....I did see CSI:NY and it was just great.....I don't think I saw the season finale....or did I???? Not too sure...are you saying you didn't like it or are you upset that it is a rerun...can't figure out the last comment!!! Should I watch it if I haven't seen it????

Oh yeah Criminal Minds was just fabulous....and yes we did see a new side of Reid!!!! Reid's actions in the pool were just toooooo much...I loved it!!!!

You will enjoy your CSI and Without a Trace tape...I watched both this week and taped my NBC shows...you will love the CBS shows and I am sure I will love the NBC shows....as I said just too many to watch......:):):):)

mi_morena said...

I watched, and I loved. That little girl was freakin' creepy.

You definately should watch the NY one next week, it was quite good except that there was this whore in a coffee shop totally hitting on Mac, even though it was totally a crime scene. Obviously she did not realize that he is meant for Stella. Sheesh. :p

Anonymous said...

Wasn't she just tooooooo creepy!!! I will watch NY next week because I don't think I saw it.....and if you say it is good....well it must be good!!!!

rockford said...

Now you understand how I watch all of these shows - with a quilt (i.e., similar to pillow) over my head...I did watch lost that way this week also -- the driver's license bit was really great writing though -- not at all tedious;) The other updates really help because I saw none of them -- not even through a quilt....:)

CMT said...

Idk. Transference is pretty hot.

And yeah...that 'starlet' in real life would go on talk shows and get asked "How do you feel being such a role model for normal-sized girls?"