Thursday, April 07, 2005

New Blog- explanation

Hey everybody!!! Now, I know you're probably thinking "Wait, Kathleen doesn't have enough of a life for one blog, why did she make a second one???" That's probably true, but whatever little of a life I have, I spend most of it watching television. And it was getting kind of difficult to integrate my thought on the previous nights programming into the random stuff that Ihave on my regular "I'm bored" blog. So this is one that is reserved for my ideas on my favorite television shows (which are now starting to overlap forcing me to buy more and more tapes. Bummer.) I'll update almost daily, because there's usually at least one show that I adore on each night (except maybe Tuesdays. Don't worry, I'll think of something. Isn't there a Law and Order on on Tuesdays?). So keep checking this one!! (I'm trying to figure out how to link it to "I'm bored" (which I'm still using just as much, by the way), but I haven't figured that out yet. As soon as I figure out the template and stuff I'll post a review of last night's shows.

Enjoy!!! :)

No comments: