Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Small Explanation

I'm terribly sorry to say this, as I know all of two people are reading this, but I seem to be getting behind in writing about all of my favorite shows. There are so many!!!! But I already watched Alias, and have a review already outlined so I'll post that later on today. And there was a very good CSI: Miami last night (Delko's got some issues...), that I definately have to write about (the handprints were just too good!!!), so those are definatly going to be up today or early tomorrow morning. If I have some extra time I'll write about the Grey's Anatomy episode on Sunday.

In the interest of time management (I do actually have to go to school), I'm going to skip the CSI:NY episode from last week, and my Thursday shows. I'm also just going to condense the Office reviews from last week and tonight into one post. And remember, all these shows are going to be in reruns this summer, when I will definately need something to write about!!!

So keep reading- I'll definately be updating!!!

No comments: