Monday, October 17, 2005

Housekeeping Note:

For the three people who read this religiously, and the one person who tries to but doesn't understand about fifty percent of you, I apologize for not updating in an obscenely long time. You all know why. Really, as much as I love TV, when it comes down to watching and reviewing Lost or sitting with a loved one in their time of need, I'm not a bitch. At least not one that big.

Just a few notes~~~

1.) I'm pissed off at the WB. They cancelled Just Legal. After three episodes when it had to compete with Monday Night Football. I really don't think that's fair.

2.) MLB is still intent on ruining my life. When I turned on the television last Monday to watch Arrested Development (with the three other people in this country doing the same...) I found baseball. The same baseball, in fact, that ripped my precious House right out of my hands. Bastards.

3.) New template. Hope you all like it. I need to keep changing. It makes me happy. Live with it.

Anyhoodles, I'll try to get stuff up this week, k???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the dark blue......looks great!!!! You are a wonderful person who would always help a person in need rather than watching tv!!! I am furious over Just Legal....how dare they!! :(:(