Friday, October 21, 2005

J.J. Abrams is Alive!!!!

Apparently, he has realized that killing off the one character that brings in female viewers just because having him around set makes Jennifer Garner "icky" isn't the smartest thing. Especially when you've moved to a new time slot.

Yes, people, according to the venerable source TV Guide, Michael Vartan will be coming back this season- at least for a couple of episodes. The writers have said that it won't be flashbacks, either, but they won't comment on how they bring him back from the dead. Not that they don't have experience. That's like a monthly plot line on this show. I'm now taking bets on how many people think he was in exile in Russia somewhere...

On to other news, I don't have a scathingly sarcastic review for you right now. Nor will I regularly for a couple of days. Simple reason- Lupe's exhausted. I will be watching plenty of TV, and writing little reviews about what I think of it (Commander in Chief- Brilliant! Except for the balancing the UN with the grape juice on the pleather in the limo...that was slightly contrived). Tonight's pick is Numbers. But it takes a lot of time and energy to do one of my little CSI rants, and frankly, I just need to watch CSI now. Well, that, and I don't really want to write about Miami last week, with the "wive's weekend", where they're all sleeping with the pool boy and occaisionally with each other's husbands... is it just me or has this season really gotten tacky??? This coming Monday's looks good, though.

NY has been good, but the problem is that I've been spending pretty much all of my free time watching the DVDs of season one, and am starting to get the episodes confused. Well, not really, but details are starting to blur. :) This week's episode was good, though.

One question for people: How do we feel about Aiden's departure and the advent of this pretty little thing fro I-o-way (okay, it's Montana. But whatever.)??? I was okay with Aiden leaving, as her hooched out lips were starting to annoy, (and really, how could you stand in the way of Vanessa Ferilito's white-hot screen career???), but I'm not sure that I really like Lindsay. She's too perky. And not really as young as everyone is proclaiming every six minutes on the show. At least Aiden was safe- you knew the only guy she was gonna go near was Danny, and as far as I'm concerned, he's fair game. I'm more protective of Mac; and Flack- don't even get me started. Hands off, bitch- he's mine!!! ;)

So how do we feel??? Should Aiden have stayed? Do we like Lindsay?

No comments: