Monday, May 08, 2006

End of the Week Shows

So I finally got caught up on my shows from Thursday and Friday, and they totally kicked ass. And I wanted to write about them before tonight, because I have something like five hours of viewing to cram into the three hour period between seven and and ten tonight. Sheesh.

Criminal Minds was absolutely fantastic. I had no idea it was him. Imladris pegged the skinny girl, but she was wrong. Sadness..

Anyhoodles, CSI: Regular was great...this guy is killed after having his fantasy night...which coincidentally was orchestrated by an organization that creates fantasies. Which conveniently is not prostitution (not that anyone in Nevada would care) because they tell their "employees" and they are not responsible for anything other than a good night kiss. Yeah. Sure. The whole story was long and intricate and Judd Nelson was on there for some reason and I can't really get into it.

But I will write about the part of the show that my indiscriminate Inner Shipper was loving, the constant awkward glances between Grissom and Sara. Now, we all know that I proudly ship Grillows (for my readers who don't know, that's Grissom/Willows) because I think they could be like Lab Parents and just take care of the young crazy ones. But my Inner Shipper (a completely different person from my Inner Pop-Culture Whore) is crazy happy about any tension between any cast members (unless it's Flack---hands off, bitch, he's mine), and she ate those awkward "What's your fantasy" moments up...teehee. She also thought it was a little bit funny.

Without a Trace was awesome, too. The Albanian mob put a hit on this little boy who witnessed an execution and then tried to kill his family. Including his whore sister, who had absolutely nothing to do with the story and yet we still had to see her roll around with some guy. But, the shining FBI agents came to the rescue, and then Simon...sorry, Jack, beat the crap out of the head guy and prettymuch told him to stay away. You go, Simon!!! Next week's looks boring and political, though. Bummer.

And on Numbers, the Russian mob hacked into Don's bank account and there were a lot of tense brother moments, even though I still maintain that there is no biological way that those two could be brothers. Not a chance. I was mainly pleased that I didn't have to watch Rob Morrow make a pathetic attempt at quasi-professional foreplay with some random DA like last week...what is it with DAs??? Why are they always brought in at sweeps to make the male characters sweat??? Frankly, I tire of it. *sniff*

And finally last night I caught Grey's Anatomy. Oh the drama that is going on with the Brilliant and the Horney. Meredith yelled at McDreamy for calling her a whore, Cristina's still being a tightass, Izzie's still lusting after the dying patient, Addison is still being...well, nothing, really. What does Addison have to do??? And Alex is still being a manwhore. I am quite intrigued about the season finale though, apparently it's spread ot over three hours...oooohhhh....

Yeah, so I have tons and tons of viewing for this evening. I have my CBS comedies, the series finale of 7th Heaven that I feel compelled to watch for old times sake, 24 for the crazy hotness great acting, CSI:Miami, and a Catherine the Great special on PBS. Oh, how will I have time to even go to finals???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finals just should nooooootttttt be during sweeps month....have pity on you!!!!! Criminal minds was sooooooo good....I too had the wrong person...I thought it was the girl who was killed at her computer....You are soooooo right about Grissom and Sara...could be a good story starting there....but Sara just isn't right for him...I really like him....I prefer your "Grillows"....now she would be good for him!!!:):):)YES ROCKFORD I KNOW THEY AREN'T REAL:):):)....prostitution in Nevada...noooooo way....in reality people actually hand out...shall we say "business cards"....to people just walking on the strip....oh yeah you know you have left Kansas:):):):)...Without a Trace is always great.....:):):)...I didn't see the other shows....just not enough hours!!!! Have fun tonight hope you get in all the viewing...I know I have many to view, but not as many as you do!!!!! Have fun...thanks for the great blog reading as usual:):):)