Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May Sweeps

Oh the fun it brings. Crazy shit breaks out on all my shows, and it's almost enough to make me forget that they're all going away in a few weeks. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TAKE THEM FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* Anyway, things have been pretty good. CSI:Normal was good, loved the dead mother-in-law thing. As was Without a Trace, which gave Danny not as much screen time as Imladris would have preferred, thus leading to a long soliloquy on exactly why he should be on the screen. Loved Jack's daughter too, "Can it be Danny???" Teehee. Actually haven't watched my Numbers tape from last week, and am not entirely sure where it is, so I'm thinking maybe I won't get to see it. Which is okay because it probably won't be cancelled and therefore will be in reruns all summer long. For four months. A long time.

But Monday night was freakin' awesome for TV. First of all, my CBS comedies were so funny. How can anyone look at those three shows and say the sitcom is dead?? Please. Even iof the thought of supporting CHarlie Sheen is a slightly, okay, a lot repulsive, Two and a Half Men is still funny. And I am completely in love with How I Met Your Mother. I am desperate to know how Robin, who is perfect for Ted and THEY SHOULD TOTALLLY GET TOGETHER becomes "Aunt Robin". What the hell???

We watched the Apprentice because it is one of the few shows where generally all people are clothed at most times and therefore suitable for family viewing, and it's actually getting pretty catty. Not that it ever wasn't, but still. I have a theory about business people. You know how they whine and occasionally have to work late for a big project or something? Yeah. You could totally cut that out by making them SHUT THE HELL UP and just do the damn work. Honestly. The whole profession.

24 was good, but kind of slow I thouhgt. I understand it now, but it was still kind of slow. Spent almost the whole time on a plane. See, this is when the whole real-time thing comes back to bite you in the ass. Still, lots of hotness good acting.

The final view of the evening was CSI:Miami which, as usual, delivered like Lost. I had the stepdaughter pegged from 9:04. I even knew that she was having a thing with a crew member. Oh, I'm good. And did any body notice that the evil Captain was Bad Toy Store's Evil Marketing Guy from Miracle on 34th Street??? I did, and I don't care if they proved his innocence in the end, I still wouldn't have liked him. Fortunately, they didn't. How sweet was the end??? AWWWWW... I just love it when my CSI's have moments...

Last night was pretty good, too. Haven't gotten the chance to watch my Boston Legal tape yet, as I am stuck at school being responsible, but it is sure to please. House was on, and it was awesome. Foreman caught this disease that they're not entirely sure about and he could die and he just stabbed Cameron's leg with an infected needle, so things are even dicier between them. *deep breath* And it all concludes tonight at seven. OMG I MUST WATCH!!!

There are so many things I must watch tonight. Craziness, really. At seven both House and Alias are on, at eight Lost and Criminal Minds, and then at nine CSI:NY and Law and Order. OMG WHEN WILL I HAVE THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! *calming breath* Okay, okay. I can watch one show and tape the other, except at nine when I am compelled to both tape and watch CSI:NY and keep it as my Squishy until the DVD comes out. Which will be a long, long time from now. Provided it doesn't get cancelled. You don't think it'll get cancelled, do you??? I mean, it's pretty consistantly in the top 20, and how could CBS take off one of the CSI's??? It'd be like killing your children. They'd better not kill my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, okay. I just realized how strange that last paragraph was. I think I'm going to go rejoin the real world, okay????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH I know...how sad that we don't have new shows during the summer...:():(:(..CSI-Vegas Baby was great....I loved the bitchy mom-in-law....too funny!!!! Also you are soooooooo right about Without a Trace being good....yes Jack's daughter was tooooooo cute....the spanish chick still needs to "vanish"....and they should not look for her!!!!!!!! Oh the Monday comedies....toooooooo great...I agree that Robin and Ted are just sooooooo cute...I don't get the "aunt" part either.......love Two and 1/2 men.....Jake singing Queen was just toooooo funny!!!! You are a better CSI than I am....I figured it out when the step daughter's strap was found...ok...I am slllllooooowwww!!!!!!! Oh I don't think any CSI's will be cancelled....way toooooooo good....as usual I loved your TV blog...you really should do this for a living:):):):