Thursday, September 29, 2005

CSI: NY---YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting since May 19th for a new episode---this has been the longest summer of my life!!!! Wow, I really need some real people in my life...First, I'll get a couple of other shows out of the way...

Boston Legal on Tuesday was fantastic. I really hope it does well this season without Desperate Housewives as a lead-in, because it's so great. Again, funny show, so there's not much I can say about it. Everybody must watch!!!

And Lost was last night, too. However, unlike last week's episode, this one did not deliver like Dominos. They didn't show anything new, except on the raft, and I'm not that into that part. They took you through what happened between when Kate got pulled down into the shaft and when Jack arrived, which didn't involve a whole lot except a really old computor and more of Mama Cass. Whatever. Oh, and there's some kind of weird clock that turns back when you punch in THE numbers. And Desmond has been there way too long for him to have run into Jack on the tour de stade, so this is rather confusing. Oh, and Kate's stuck in a duct.

Meanwhile, on the raft, Walt really is kidnapped, and Sawyer and Mike have a little hissy fight, and end up being carried back to the island where they find Jin tied up on the shore screaming about udders. They realize that this means "Others" just before the credits roll. Damn them. I just have more questions from this episode, no answers. Grrrr.

The main view of the evening was, of course, CSI:NY. Thankfully, I have a feeling that Flack will not be the one to leave at the end of the next episode. Which is good, because he is my Reason To Watch. He did however, get a hair cut. Damn. As Imladris put it, "Caeser died two thousand years ago, and so did that style." *shivers* I'm really hoping it will grow out though. Anyhoodles, this was quite a good episode, with Stella lightening her hair and wearing even fewer clothes than last season. I don't think she's handling Mac moving on well... Hawkes is getting out of the morgue a little bit more, and in thus bringing his gallows humor more front and center. Ew. Danny lightened his hair, too, but unfortunately Aiden is falsifying evidence and will probably be given the boot next week. Which could be why she's the only one who didn't get new shots for hte opening. Good episode, and expect a full review of next weeks, okay???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WATCHED COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF AND IT WAS VERY GOOD.....TOO MANY GOOD SHOWS TO WATCH AND NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!! WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO...I DO ENJOY READING YOUR TV UPDATES!!! :)