Friday, September 30, 2005

No Internet Access

This time, it's not cable's fault. I don't have a modem until later tonight. As a result, the only stuff I can put up I have to do at school. And, as I have a law exam that I am going to fail and thus feel the need to study for during my break, you won't be getting anything. And I don't have time to finish the CSI: NY review from last night. But expect a better one next week, k???

This also means that there will be no Alias review. Long story short- Vaughn's not really bad, Sydney's pregnant, and they're running around the world. Big whup. Aside from baby, this is kind of the way that the last four seasons have gone.

So read the rest of the stuff and I'll try to get something up on tonight's stuff tomorrow. Ciao!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU DID WELL ON YOUR LAW EXAM..... :)