Tuesday, April 25, 2006

24- Confused, but Intrigued

I decided to join the rest of the nation this week and start watching 24. Well, that and I saw The Sentinel this weekend and realized that Kiefer Sutherland is really hot a very good actor. Let me just say that my Inner Pop-Culture Whore is loving this show and cannot believe she hasn't started watching it sooner.

At the same time, her head hurts because she is very, very confused. And the split screen kind of bugged her. But that's okay, because she really liked the little time clock with the ominous ticking. And she really loved Audrey's coat. She was very upset that there was blood all over it. My Inner Pop-Culture Whore is also a fashionista.

See, I know exactly two things about 24. 1.) The President is very bad and 2.) Elisha Cuthbert used to play Jack's daughter. Elisha Cuthbert also used to be on a PBS show that I watched when I was little and I wanted to be just like her because she was pretty and smart and thin. And pretty. Did I mention that already? Now I don't, because I think it would be weird to think that the guy playing your dad is crazy hot such a good actor. Whatever.

Neither of these little pieces of information helped me much last night. Who the hell is Henderson? Normally, I would put my considerable research skills to use and find out everything there possibly was to know about this show, but I couldn't even understand the websites. Somebody comment with answers, please!!!

But still amazingly good, and I completely plan on watching until the end of the season. Which is really soon, actually. Sadness.

Also watched CSI:Miami last night. Oh, Horatio is being a sensitive guy! And Ryan and Delko are being crazy and territorial. And Calleigh looks like she may have put on a little weight, which I always like in my fake characters. My Inner Pop-Culture Whore is also a little insecure about her looks.

So who do we think deserves Natalia? Do we think that Marisol is already pregnant?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't help with "24"....but I know someone who can...he will call you:):):) Oh yes CSI-Miami was just toooooooo good last night. I think Ryan wants to get close to Natalia to see if she is the mole....that is my take on the situation!!!...I love the interaction and the fact that Delko paid for Ryan's date...that interaction is just great....love my CSI's:):):):)

Anonymous said...

OMG....can't wait to read your CSI:NY blog for this week.........

CMT said...

OMG 24 must watch. Kiefer Sutherland is indeed an incredibly talented actor (read: wicked hot). Oh, anonymous, I never thought that Ryan might be "trying to get close to her"...I just thought he liked her... but oh do I love that theory. We are now officially SHIPPING THAT.

And I think Natalie and Delko are good for each other, but not as good as Calleigh is for Delko. I know, I know, Calleigh is a doll and Delko is a man-whore. But people change. Well, not in real life, but in TV they do.