Sunday, April 23, 2006

Without a Trace and Numbers

Sorry readers, I'm afraid this is going to be kind of a bland one today, as I am not feeling particularly witty. Just tired. But I've been feeling badly because I don't think I've ever done a Without a Trace post and this show pretty much makes my world go round. I know it's sad. Don't pity me, please.

Anyhoodles, children, this week a dogooder who works at Shield House (battered women and such) disappears. And we learn that he wasn't such a dogooder after all. Turns out he was a manwhore.

No, really. I'm not just using that word because I like the way it sounds. He was sleeping with way older rich women who would then give him money for the shelter. Ewww.

Yeah, so just as I'm feeling less-than-sorry for the guy and kind of not caring whether or not they ever find him, I find out that he was trying to turn his life around. And giving back all the jewelry and such that the women he was "servicing" and being all nice. And I start to care about him. And then they find his dead corpse in a ditch where he had crashed after the crack ho friend distracted him. Bummer, huh???

Now you'll forgive me if I don't have all the details (except the gigelo one...that was pretty damn hard to miss...), because for most of the hour Imladris was yelling about how Martin gets too much screen time. She's very upset about this. Even though he's gotten ten times hotter in her eyes since she found out that he's wealthy, she still things that that other guy, the hispanic one who is so important I can't remember his name should be in it more. And as I can't remember his name, I think she may have a point. Except he does have that little "Spanish club" with that chick I can't stand where they just speak Spanish and use accents and completely shut out the WASPy Samantha and Martin. Teehee.

Anyhoodles, Numbers was also good. Don's ex-girlfriend, an ATF agent apparently committed suicide. And because they devote an hour to it, you know it's not gonna be a real suice. Evil Double Agent killed her instead. Big whup. Somebody also needs to tell Rob Morrow that he's too old to be making out in a car with some random attorney ("Counselor?" "Agent?" Seriously. Is this how our nation's finest get freaky? I don't want to see it...). He was on Northern Exposure twenty years ago for heaven's sakes!!! Sheesh.

Excellent week of TV coming up, so expect lots of updates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to run....but just need to take a moment to commment on yet a wonderful blog......Without a Trace was soooooooo good!!!! I like Martin, but I like the hispanic who's name I can't remember either....but I do like him.....they MUST get rid of the hispanic girl....maybe replace her with a hispanic girl who CAN ACT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok she has the head tilt down pat......but she can't speak or ACT!!!!!!!!!. I don't watch Numbers every week, but I too saw it this week...good show, but yeah GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!!!!....YOU'RE AN ADULT!!!...gotta go....later:):):)

CMT said...

DANNY. The Hispanic's name is DANNY. And can I plz just say that MARTIN IS A SCREENWHORE.i

rockford said...

Ok, now I feel old -- Northern
Exposure was 20 years ago????? Whoa!! I can't comment much on the others because these are shows that I do not even watch from behind a pillow - that disappearing type stuff really unnerves me....a numbers I just do not get - what does math have to do with any of this -- can you provide your readers with an overview which explains the math connection???? I am glad that it is a good tv week coming up though - that will keep you happy:) and I love it when you are happy:):):)!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah can you believe it's been 20 years since the moose was walking down the street!!!!! Hard to believe...oh yeah DANNY...really how could I foget that name!!!!! I hear it ALOT....:):)....okay Martin is on the screen a tad....but he is a good actor and rather "easy" on the eyes.....:):):)....at leaset when Martin is on most likely the non talented chick isn't:):):):)..they need to send her on a long term assignment at the end of the season...she needs to work out of one of the FBI offices that isn't TELIVISED!!!!!!...yeah yeah I know it't not real....but she is just soooooo icky!!!!

mi_morena said...

Oh, sorry, it's been seventeen years since Northern Exposure...I'm sure that makes y'all feel a hell of a lot better, doesn't it???

Anonymous said...

Hey anytime I can shave off 3 years......what can I say:):):):)