Monday, April 10, 2006

The Masters

Okay, put down the phone that you're using to call me and tell me somebody else has hacked into my blog and is impersonating me. I promised Daddy I'd do a post about the Masters. And Daddy, you can comment by just clicking anonymous...I'm fairly certain that I won't get you mixed up with the other anonymous.
Okay, so the Masters (which apparently is a big thing) was on this weekend. And, big surprise, we all watched it. Well, okay, that's not entirely true. I left and watched CSI and Numbers for the first two nights. And then I was pretty much gone for Saturday...and didn't really pay much attention on Sunday. But I do know that my dad pretty much didn't move except to take care of my horse all weekend. So I'm thinking this was a long thing. And when I was in the room I just had so many comments.

First, who told that one guy that orange was a good color on anything??? Oranges don't look good in orange!!! And there was this one Japanese guy who was (I swear) wearing my pants. Really. I'm pretty sure he got those in the GAP ladies department. They were quite "sits low on waist, slim through the hip and thigh and slightly flared at the hem." And he paied it with this awful turquoise thing that was skin tight. Oh, I'm feeling a little nauseated just thinking about it.

And Phil Mickleson won...I'm not sure how we feel about this as half the time my dad was yelling about how Fred Couple (wha???) should be winning, but then he said he liked this guy too. Anyhoodles, the only reason I know who he is is the man boobs. I think he should wear that green jacket everywhere. Or some jacket. Hell, even a thick sweater. I'm so mean...

And then I saw his wife (*cough*ROOTS!!!!*cough*). And realized that he must be very, very rich. Seriously, she's gorgeous. Really gorgeous. The should-have-been-taken-care-of roots notwithstanding, she was stunning. With two perfect little children. Okay, hon. You may be gorgeous, but if you're going to refrain from cutting your son's hair for years at time. don't dress him up in white bloomers. Because I thought he was a girl until this morning when I saw something about "him" on a website while I was looking for this picture. She may be pretty, but she's not bright...

No, no, I kid. They looked like a wonderful family and very happy and maybe now with this time off Phil can get that beginning of a mullet taken care of...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just way toooooo funny.....and I am very very sure it will be obvious to you which "anonymous" is which!!!:):):) I can't even imagine how bored I would be watching golf on TV.....baseball is even tooooooo slow for me on TV...I fell asleep during the Brewer game yesterday and woke up to find the score was STILL THE SAME!!!!!...and that is fast compared to golf! Loved your description of the outfits...oh yeah always fun to watch bad clothing isn't it....I am reminded of a "spun ploy" dress...but I will not go in to details!!!! As usual I LOVE reading your blog!!! I think the next "anonymous" entry will be much more positive:):):):)

CMT said...

All the guys in my geometry class were talking about how hot Mickelson's wife is, and one guy was like, "Dude, it's just cuz he's rich" and the other guy's like "OMG I know" and then the first guy's like, "Cuz seriously that's one ugly *******" and the second guy's like, "yeah, nice guy, though." So I thought that was funny.