Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Live Blogging the Evening's Viewing

The only chair that isn't taken is the one by the computor. And I'm bored. Thus, ridiculously long post. Deal with it. Tonight is pretty much American Idol, I think. It's the guys, who always think that rock or country is a good way to go. I want pop, damnnit. No Olympic drama tonight- the carnage that is ice dancing is completely over, and Chad Hendricks and Shauni Davis aren't around to bitch-slap each other anymore, so it's barely worth it, right?? Anyhoodles, I'm bored, so here goes...

7:39- Oh, the evening is off to a bad start. A boy who is way too pretty and way too young is doing a Jackson 5 song. Why do peole insist upon loving that molestor???

7:40- Randy just told him he was perfect, and that he loves him, which is pretty much how he has responded to everybody this season. I think he failed gastic bypass has helped him become more loving.

7:42- Simon needs to realize that he has man boobs. And dress accordingly.

7:44- Ha! Somebody doing Cher. Hehehe

7:50- HAHAHAHAHA- the monkey commercial with the laser pointers!!! That kills me!!!!!

(nine billion years later)

7:57- What do you know. Still country.

8:01- GAH!!!!!!!!!! Switched over to Lost and found a bloody Jack in a suit!!! Going to go pour cold water on my head. They're replaying the pilot, the five people in this country who steadfastly refuse to watch it should go get acquainted with it- NOW!!!!

8:02- I'm freakin' serious.

8:05- Jack just jumped on top of Claire to protect her from a random blast. We now hate Claire.

8:08-Imladris just said that this is like seeing baby pictures of her best friends. Except she doesn't know any of them. Where did Jack's tie go, do you think??? And why doesn't wear that suit more often?

8:10- KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's their first meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:12- SEPTIC SAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not being outacted by his hair, ironically...

8:12:30-SAYID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, this is totally like baby pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:20- Oooh, low growl. Really, they need to decide on a monster. There's the "low growl" thing, the black smoke, the Others, that thing that sucked the pilot out of the plane, and what happened to the polar bears???? Am I the only one who doesn't know what happened to the polar bears???

Okay, so the funness of seeing all my little castaways for the very first time is wearing off. Now they're just getting tedious. And I have to stop watching in twenty minutes anyways because CSI:NY comes on and there is nothing I wouldn't do for my CSI's...including miss the last half of teh Lost pilot. Well, really because I've seen it before. If I hadn't, we'd be having an emotional breakdown right now and perhaps dragging another TV in to watch simultaneously. Yeah, that would totally work. So cheerio (been watching Monty Python, too...) my little readers. I'll put something up tomorrow, k??? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On no I am one of those 2 people who have never watched Lost...and...I didn't see it last night either!!! I also missed American Idol so it was good to read your version.....your's is always better!!! Can you believe how much time the ice dancers(???) spent "on" the ice...it was almost like watching SNL.....:):):)

mi_morena said...

HAHAHA...I know! And when the Italian pair wouldn't speak to each other for a day afterwards??? It was priceless...

Anonymous said...

Oh......the attitudes of the Italian pair was also something out of SNL.....I just loved it!!!!!! If looks could kill the guy would have just fallen over when "miss attitude" glanced at him:):):) I would have dropped her again.....oh did I say that????