Friday, February 10, 2006

Lost and Will & Grace and Stacy Should Die

Yes, I know they're on different nights. But I don't have that much to say about any of them, so I thought I'd combine them, k???
Dancing With the Stars

That skinny bitch with legs up to her armpits must die. Seriously. Soon.

Lost

Here's my list of things to do to make this show better. Not artistically, because I still love it, but some things are starting to bug me.

1.) Kill Locke.

2.) Tell Jack that when forming an army maybe the former army officer is a better person to go
to, rather than one of LA's not-so-finest. Because really, Sayid has nothing to do.

3.) Have Mr. Eko join with the REAL castaways, and then have the whole back half of the island fall off. Now that Guy Who Kinda Looks Like Sean Bean is dead, none of the tailies are worth it.

4.) Kill the next person who tries to push those damn buttons. Wake up, people, it's an experiment.

5.) Cut Sawyer's hair.

6.) Tell Jack that Ana Lucia is a raving lunatic and maybe has an STD (I don't know that she does, but with those shirts I wouldn't be suprised) so that he'll stay far, far away from her.

7.) Maybe try going exploring during the day. When you won't end up having torch-lit ceremonies in the middle of the jungle while a hairy guy holds Kate captive.

8.) Have Mr. Eko (who really should be Fr. Eko, don't you think???) set up a little chapel, ala that chaplain on M*A*S*H*. That would be fun.

9.) Somebody slap Claire and tell her that her kid isn't the antichrist (although I'll admit that there were some pretty strong parallels to the whole flight to Egypt thing last week...)

10.) Seriously. Somebody killy Locke. Soon.

Will & Grace

Oh. My. Gosh. Grace is preggers. I totally knew it the minute that she got sick. Nobody gets sick and talks about it on TV unless they're dying or pregnant. And as we're getting down to the last couple of episodes, I figured they weren't goinng to kill her. Although we won't get to see the baby- ever. *tear* How sad is that????

And does anybody else a little bit creeped out by Will and Taye Diggs??? Anybody??? I know I am. And I really, really hope that the series doesn't end with Jack and Will together. I really don't. That would be so weird. *shivers*

That's pretty much all I have for you until I watch CSI and Without a Trace, k???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I didn't see Will and Grace....how interesting...keep me posted since I rarely get to see that show.....:):):)

CMT said...

Why isn't anyone worried about Ana Lucia being the antichrist?